How to ensure the safety of home elevators during maintenance
Periodic maintenance of home elevators during use is ne […]
Periodic maintenance of home elevators during use is necessary, and it is necessary to ensure related safety during the maintenance process. So how should home elevators be kept safe during maintenance?
1. Household elevator maintenance personnel must strictly abide by the electrician's safety operation regulations. Before checking the circuit work, pay attention to check the capacitor discharge.
2. When entering a wet workplace, prevent electric shock accidents. In case of electrical equipment being flooded and water in the bottom pit, all power should be cut off before draining for maintenance.
3. When performing electrical maintenance, inspection and other related operations, the power and control power should be disconnected, the insurance should be removed, and the sign "Someone is working and power transmission is prohibited".
4. For the distribution lines of various electrical equipment, the type and model must be selected reasonably, the cross section of the conductors must be selected reasonably, and bare wires must not be used. Lines should be laid in a standardized manner, and should not be wound around moving parts such as steel bars, scaffolds, guide rails and conductive objects.
5. All power lines with a voltage of 110V and a current of 15-20A must be grounded, except for temporary lighting lines. Do not connect the external socket to the lighting circuit, otherwise the circuit must be grounded.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use iron for electricity. It is strictly forbidden to use scaffold steel pipes as the ground wire for welding circuits. It is strictly forbidden to carry out electric welding or other high current load carrying current with the car's accompanying cable.
7. Only use tools with proper insulation when working on circuits. Because the circuit may still be live.
8. Before starting work on the equipment that has stopped running, all electrical control devices and starting devices must be thoroughly checked. If any part of the equipment has a remote control device, remove the remote control fuse, lock the power supply and identify the disconnection position or switch.
9. Don't panic when you encounter an electric shock accident. You must first cut off the power supply as soon as possible. Do not directly touch the person who is shocked. When the power cannot be cut off, use a non-conductive material to push the injured person off or cut off the power supply.