What are the maintenance tips for home elevators
1. Elevator consists of two parts: mechanical and elect […]
1. Elevator consists of two parts: mechanical and electrical. If the elevator is not maintained on a daily basis, the safety of the elevator will not be guaranteed. If the elevator needs to be refueled without refueling, it will cause wear and damage to the elevator mechanical parts, greatly reducing the elevator's service life, and the elevator cannot be used normally. .
2. During the use of the elevator, in order to reduce costs and save money, some elevator users find temporary workers or unqualified companies to do elevator maintenance. Once a safety problem occurs, even the responsible unit cannot be found. If the maintenance is performed by an elevator manufacturer or a qualified professional company, on the one hand, the maintenance technology and quality are guaranteed, and on the other hand, if there is a problem, someone will be responsible.
3. The traction machine of the elevator needs oil lubrication. There are two scales on the outer cover of the traction machine. Open the oil nozzle to check that the oil should be in the middle of the two scales. If the oil is lower than the lower scale, it means that the traction machine should be refueled. Will not be well lubricated, resulting in burnout of the elevator traction machine and motor. After the elevator has been running for a long time, the oil should be replaced in time to keep the traction machine fresh and well lubricated.
4. Cleaning and lubrication of elevator car guide shoes. As is known to all, the guide shoe runs on the guide rail, and there is an oil cup on the guide shoe. In order to prevent the elevator from generating friction noise, the oil cup must be regularly oiled and the guide shoe must be cleaned, and the car should be cleaned.