Comparison of advantages and disadvantages of machine room-less elevators and machine-room elevators
Posted by Admin | 01 Feb
Machine room-less elevators are relative to machine room elevators, that is to say, using modern production technology while maintaining the original performance, the equipment in the machine room is minimized, so that there is no need to replace the control cabinet in the machine room, the traction machine and the original machine room. elevator decoration tractor. The speed limiter moves to the top of the elevator shaft or to the side of the shaft, eliminating the traditional machine room. In order to meet customers' special requirements for height and roof.
Advantages of machine room-less elevators compared with machine-room elevators 1. The advantage of the computer room is to save space, and a maintenance platform can only be established under the host.
2. Since the need for computer rooms will bring greater benefits to the building structure and cost, architects can have greater flexibility and convenience in their designs, thus providing designers with greater freedom, Meanwhile, due to the cancellation of the computer room, the owner. It is said that the construction cost of the elevator in the computer room is lower than that of the elevator in the computer room.
3. Due to the particularity of the overall design of some antique buildings and the requirements for the roof, the elevator problem must be solved within the effective height, so the machine room-less elevator meets the needs of such buildings. In addition, in places with scenic spots, the machine room is located on a higher floor. In order to eliminate the local ethnicity and exoticism, if a machine room-less elevator is used, the height of the building can be effectively reduced because there is no need to set up a separate elevator main elevator decoration room.
4. Places where it is inconvenient to set up an elevator machine room, such as hotels, hotels with elevator decoration buildings, podiums, etc.
Disadvantages of machine roomless elevators compared with machine room elevators 1. Noise, vibration and usage restrictions There are two popular ways to place the main engine in a roomless place: one is to place the main engine elevator decoration on the top of the car and connect it through guide wheels in the hoistway. Regardless of the method used, the effect of noise is very large due to the rigid connection and the level of noise that must be achieved. After digesting the sound of the brake on the shaft, the sound of the fan will be amplified. Therefore, in terms of noise, the computer room is significantly larger than the computer room. In addition, the resonance phenomenon of the rigid connection of the main engine will inevitably be transmitted to the car and the guide rail. The impact on the car and the guide rail is relatively large, so the comfort of the machine room is obviously weaker than that of the machine room. Due to the influence of these two factors, machine room-less elevators are not suitable for high-speed trapezoids higher than 1.75/s. In addition, due to the limited support force of the hoistway wall, the load capacity of the machine room-less elevator should generally not be greater than 1150kg. Excessive load capacity requires excessive load on the hoistway wall. For reinforced concrete, we usually have a thickness of 200mm, while masonry structures are usually 240mm. Due to the excessive load, the trapezoidal machine room-less elevator of 1.75m/s and below 1150kg can replace the machine room, and the machine room elevator of the large-capacity high-speed elevator is obviously superior to the machine room elevator.
2. Temperature influence Elevators are relatively hot, and their various electronic components are relatively poor at withstanding high temperatures. The current machine room elevators and machine room elevators all use permanent magnet synchronous gearless traction machines, and the temperature of the permanent magnet synchronous motor is not suitable. If it is too high, "magnetic loss" can easily be caused. Therefore, the current national standards have clear regulations on the temperature and exhaust volume of the computer room. The main heating components such as the main engine of the computer room are all in the well. Because there is no corresponding cooling and exhaust equipment, the temperature of the machine room-less elevator has a great influence on the main engine and the control cabinet, especially the fully transparent sightseeing elevator is not suitable for installing the machine room-less elevator. The hot air accumulated in the elevator cannot be exhausted. Therefore, you must pay attention to choosing this type of elevator.
3. Failure maintenance and personnel rescue The maintenance and management of machine room-less elevators are not as convenient as machine room elevators. Maintenance and commissioning of machine room-less elevators is troublesome, because no matter what the quality of the elevator is, it will inevitably fail. Since the main engine is installed on the beam, it will be very troublesome if the main engine (electric elevator decoration motive) has problems in the hoistway. Therefore, the national standard clearly stipulates that there is no additional machine room elevator safety window installation, but the machine room must be added for convenience and safety. Carry out repairs, overhauls and maintenance of mainframes. Therefore, elevators with machine rooms have absolute advantages in maintenance. If there is space, it is recommended to use the computer room. In addition, machine room-less elevators are also troublesome in personnel rescue. In the event of a power failure, an emergency power supply must be installed. Usually, elevator emergency power supply requires a large investment.