Hoistway location and space: The hoistway location space determines the size of the elevator and the door. It is a good solution to install an elevator in the middle of the stairs and combine it with the stairs. 1. The middle of the stairs, the corner of the wall, and the external hanging can be used. It is better to be in the middle without blocking the passage.
2. Use the width of the door to push back the width of the hoistway, and use the height of the top floor to push back the height of the car.
3. The recommended load is 3-4 people, 225-320KG, and the inner size of the car is 0.8-1.0 square meters. The area relative to the load capacity can be larger than that of the passenger elevator to increase the comfort.
Determination of style and style: mainly consider the well environment and personal preferences, and secondly consider the cost and difficulty. 1. The closed shaft is equipped with a closed car, and the sightseeing shaft is equipped with a sightseeing car, which can be used for sightseeing on three sides or part of the sightseeing. It is recommended to install glass windows on the door.
2. The shape of the car is various. Rectangular, round and combined types are available, and automatic folding doors with transparent materials are recommended.
3. Due to the large number of elevator components, it is not easy to use fully transparent glass for family sightseeing elevators.
Functions and safety measures of home elevators. Users of home elevators lack professional knowledge of elevators, and there are no dedicated elevator service personnel, and the safety cannot be reduced. It is best to configure them according to the standard of passenger elevators. 1. There are generally two ways to open the door. Automatic doors and manual doors. Both automatic and manual doors must have an electromechanical interlock function to prevent the landing door from being opened when the door is opened and the elevator is not present.
2. There are 2-story home elevators without shafts and doors in foreign countries. But there must be safety measures to prevent shear collisions.
3. Some villa elevators are designed with manual swing doors. The car has no doors. Then a light curtain door must be installed to ensure that the danger of friction collision and crushing is prevented.
4. It is recommended to connect the local telephone extension in the car to prevent the alarm and call for help when the fault is trapped.
5. Increase self-rescue measures and procedures when trapped. Passenger elevators do not allow passengers to rescue themselves. Families are different, and copying them completely may cause people to be trapped for a long time.
6. Equipped with power-off emergency leveling functions and devices as standard. However, this function should be used in abnormal state such as inspection and maintenance.
The plane layout and shape of the car: in order to save the area, a reasonable layout is required. The hoistway width of 1200mm corresponds to the car width of 850mm and the door opening width of 700mm. 1. The first choice is to install a home elevator in the hollow space of the U-shaped turn staircase. Steel structure shaft, light transmission design.
2. If it is a circular arc staircase with a circular arc elevator, it is more beautiful. There are two types, one is a common semi-circular arc car with a plane automatic door, and the other is a circular arc car with an arc-shaped automatic door.
The bottom pit and the top layer; the bottom pit is to install the buffer and accommodate the bottom of the car, and the top layer is to install the traction machine. Some jump floors cannot dig bottom pits, and the height of the top floor is small. Home elevators must be designed flexibly to adapt to local conditions. 1. Generally, the small pit is 150mm, and the bottomless pit can be borrowed from the decorative ground, and then the elevator will raise one step, about 70~100mm.
2. The height of the top floor is >2438mm, and the height of the car is 2032mm
Drive and control system: Current market drive modes: sprocket drive, hydraulic drive, traction drive, gearless drive, screw drive. Gearless drive and sprocket drive. 1. Sprocket drive: Advantages: low product cost, low power consumption, small footprint, no need for a machine room, only a minimum 150mm pit, and a maximum speed of 0.3m/s. All mechanical movement. Disadvantage: Can produce less than 60 decibels of noise.
2. Hydraulic drive: Advantages: low power consumption, small pit requirements, maximum speed of 0.3m/s. No noise during operation. Disadvantages: high product cost. Requires outside temperature. And you must choose a good well-known manufacturer, otherwise the maintenance cost in the later period will be very high, and a small machine room of about 1m³ is required.
3. Traction drive: Advantages: low power consumption, small footprint, no need for machine room, small pit requirements, speed can be > 0.3m/s, no noise during operation. Disadvantage: Product cost is high.
4. The passenger elevator microcomputer board has stable performance and complete functions. The price is not high, and it is easy to use and debug the fool type.
5. With power failure emergency leveling function, the advantage is to prevent the power failure from trapping people, and the disadvantage avoids the possibility of crushing and hurting people during maintenance and maintenance, and a logic circuit switching should be designed.
6. The contactor adopts the silent type: the capacity is appropriately increased by one grade, and the dust and fire during the home decoration process should be protected.
7. When using the hydraulic system in the north, it is necessary to consider the effect of low temperature use.
8. The hydraulic ladder has high power and high energy consumption, and the form and structure of the backpack frame is unreasonable.
Safety of exit population: Door failures account for a large proportion of elevator failures. Once the front door protection fails or fails, the consequences are serious, especially the villa ladder without car door should be paid attention to. 1. At present, many elevators are protected by single-selection light curtains, and it is necessary to prevent the danger of light curtain failure. It is better to have a touch switch, but it is troublesome to install and debug the touch panel of the passenger elevator. A small movable fan with an electric switch can be installed on the front side of the car door.
2. In order to prevent the accident of falling into the hoistway by mistake, the door must have an electro-mechanical interlock function, at least it must be equipped with a mechanical lock linked with the car and an electrical switch associated with the landing door.
Appropriate speed: because the floor of the family is not too high, it is used by the elderly and those with limited mobility. The speed is not easy to be too fast. 0.25m/s for 2 floors, 0.3~0.5m/s for more than 3 floors.
Interior and exterior decoration: home elevators must pay attention to decoration. The point of the decor is not to be luxurious but to combine the style of the home. Simple and practical to increase the highlights of home life as the principle, wooden car, sightseeing car, stainless steel car, ceiling lights, mirror headlights, energy-saving lamps, etc. External veneer, tile or marble can be used.
Comprehensive services; home installation of home elevators involves civil engineering, structure, decoration, electrical, waterproof, reinforcement, and shock absorption. A number of professional knowledge such as noise reduction and safety need to be considered comprehensively. Users want to save worry and trouble. It is best for manufacturers to provide more comprehensive services. For example, the design, manufacture and installation of the well frame, the design, manufacture and installation of the exterior decoration materials, etc.