The elevator in use should be regularly inspected and maintained to ensure the safe operation of the elevator and prolong the service life. Usually, there are certain requirements for the periodic maintenance and inspection cycle of elevators, which are roughly divided into 6 ways: daily inspection, monthly inspection, quarterly inspection, annual inspection, special inspection, etc., to carry out planned, purposeful and organized regular periodic maintenance. Inspection of. Each maintenance and inspection system has its own focus and specific content in terms of method; in the front and back links, they are closely linked and closely related to each other, and the maintenance personnel should also formulate according to the frequency of use of the elevator The specific maintenance method of this elevator, and then carefully and rhythmically implement the established maintenance system. What are the differences between various maintenance systems, what are the key parts of maintenance, and what are the specific characteristics of the parts to be maintained, the situation is as follows:
Daily inspection and maintenance system: maintenance personnel are required to seriously ask the elevator driver whether there is any problem with the use and operation of the elevator every day, and then personally inspect it, and finally make a daily record of the conditions of each part after inspection. The key parts of maintenance: should be placed on the correctness of the elevator running action and on the stability of the elevator running speed. If any problem is found, it will be solved in time to ensure the safe operation of the elevator without faults. The specific parts of the daily inspection system work are as follows:
1.1 Check the following items for the correctness of elevator operation
(1) Whether the switches, buttons and signal indications on the control panel in the car are correct;
(2) Whether the call and floor display of the hall outside the hall are correct;
(3) Whether the plane position of the car parking floor is accurate;
(4) Whether the control screen accepts instructions and controls the actual running actions are coordinated;
(5) Whether the actual load in the car is consistent with the rated load in the car.
1.2 The following checks should be made in terms of the stability of the elevator running speed
(1) The speed of the automatic door operator in the whole process of opening and closing the door should be normal and stable;
(2) The fast and slow speeds of the traction machine should be normal and stable;
(3) The fast and slow speeds of the traction motor should be normal and stable;
(4) The running speed of the rotating wheel of the speed limiter device and the car should be consistent;
(5) When the elevator is running at full speed, when it is quickly converted to slow speed, when it starts running and when it stops running, the car should feel safe, stable and comfortable;
(6) The maintenance jog short-range operation of the elevator should be stable and normal. These are the key points and specific parts of the daily maintenance inspection system.
The focus of the weekly maintenance system: maintenance personnel are required to check the reliability of the elevator's operating safety devices and the flexibility of the elevator's operating components every week to ensure that the elevator runs safely and operates normally. The specific contents of the weekly inspection and maintenance system are as follows:
2.1 Reliability inspection of elevator operation safety device
(1) Whether the function of the hall door lock is reliable;
(2) Whether the electric limit interlocking function of the sedan car and hall door is reliable;
(3) Whether the emergency stop button or safety switch in the car is reliable;
(4) Whether the function of the safety clamp limit switch is reliable;
(5) Whether the safety window switch function is correct;
(6) Whether the functions of the car top control box and the control switch are correct and reliable.