Precautions for using metal panels in elevator decoration, decoration and decoration
Posted by Admin | 07 Mar
Elevator decoration uses metal panels to create a sense of metal age, which is a common decoration style in modern buildings. It is very common to decorate elevator cars with colored stainless steel plates. Because colored stainless steel plates are beautiful, durable, rust-free and easy to care for, they are more popular in the market. However, as a common material for elevator decoration, colored stainless steel plates need to pay attention to the following issues when decorating and decorating:
1. All stainless steel mirror panel elevator car decoration. Try not to use the whole colored stainless steel mirror panel on the four walls of the inner bridge of the elevator. Although the mirror panel is used as a mirror, it feels clear and translucent; in fact, when we walk into the elevator, it is all our own images. It feels messy. In fact, it is enough to install a stainless steel mirror panel on the rear wall of the bridge car, or use small mirror panels to decorate the other bridge car walls, which is more artistic and beautiful.
2. Try to avoid hitting the mirror panel when installing the spotlight on the stainless steel bridge. Because the reflectivity of stainless steel materials is relatively large, especially the mirror panel, it is easy to make people look dazzled under the illumination of spotlights. You may wish to use warm-colored stainless steel wire drawing boards, etched boards, etc., with soft acrylic lamps, which will look much warmer and will not cause light pollution in small spaces.
3. The primary color stainless steel mirror panel is selected for the elevator hall door, and the effect is monotonous. When everyone is waiting for the elevator, standing in front of a large white mirror and looking at each other, how embarrassing the scene will be! A common practice is to etch the pattern on the mirror panel to add to the delicate appearance of the elevator hall door.
4. Pay attention to the weight of elevator decoration. Many elevator interior floors like to be decorated with natural marble, which seems to be very high-end. However, because the weight of marble is not given for nothing, increasing the load on the elevator will definitely reduce the number of occupants. In fact, it is also possible to use environmentally friendly light-weight marble. The thickness of this marble product is only 4 mm, and its weight is a quarter of that of ordinary marble products, which effectively ensures the operating efficiency of the elevator and reduces the power consumption.
5. Attention should be paid to ornamental quality both inside and outside the decoration of the sightseeing elevator. Sightseeing elevators are mainly installed outside, and they are fashionable to be completely exposed, so what is the ornamental effect of seeing the dark and greasy elevator appearance in the elevator shaft? Because the sightseeing elevator is exposed to the outside, the simple decoration is easy to cause visual fatigue. If the titanium-gold stainless steel wire drawing board is used to decorate the appearance of the elevator, the shape is unique, which brings a different kind of scenery to the building and expands the visual aesthetics of the sightseeing elevator.