What are the types and characteristics of home elevators?
Posted by Admin | 08 Oct
Currently, there are no mandatory standards for home elevators in China. Every home elevator is concerned with how to increase the exterior design of the elevator. Therefore, there are many types of popular home elevator technology platforms in the market, and many customers do not know how to choose. What is a home elevator?
Home elevator type:
1. Ordinary traction elevator
Traction means traction. The traction elevator pulls the car back and forth through the counterweight, and the motor only generates a small force, similar to the principle of moving pulleys. Since the invention of the permanent magnet synchronous main engine more than ten years ago, the machine room-less elevator came into being. So far, roomless elevator products are becoming more and more mature. Now, if low-rise buildings and homes want to install passenger elevators, basically use inorganic room traction elevators.
2. Forced drive traction elevator
The strong drive working principle of the strong drive traction elevator is to lift the car with a hoist fixed at one end of the shaft, which is called a forced drive elevator in professional terms. Currently, hoists at major construction sites are still force-driven. It is usually not used in ordinary elevators in buildings due to obvious disadvantages.
3. Spiral lift table
In recent years, the spiral lift platform has been favored by Chinese users for its simple structure and exquisite decoration. Its mechanics are relatively easy to understand: a motor drives a nut to connect the platform and moves from top to bottom along a screw within a closed well frame.
4. Hydraulic lift
Hydraulic lift refers to a lift that uses a hydraulic power source to input oil pressure into an oil cylinder to make the plunger move linearly and directly or indirectly move the car through the wire rope. Hydraulic elevator is a product integrating mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic. It consists of the following relatively independent but interrelated systems: pump station system, hydraulic system, guidance system, car, door system, electrical control system, safety protection system, etc.
Precautions for the use of home elevators:
1. Keep the elevator car clean. Smoking is prohibited in the elevator car. Do not throw away snacks or fruit residues in the car, so as to avoid sundries and other debris entering the gap between the car threshold and causing equipment damage.
2. Keep the elevator car dry. Do not bring umbrellas and boots into the car. The first is to prevent people from slipping through the wet car floor; the second is to prevent the water flow from entering the shaft along the gap between the elevator sills, resulting in short-circuit failure of electrical equipment.
3. If the home elevator fails to start, do not try to prevent the car from closing with your hands, feet or crutches, sticks, rods and other objects, so as not to affect the elevator structure and cause danger.
4. If the elevator fails, it should be handled calmly. When an elevator breaks down or has an accident, you can't panic, let alone push a button in the elevator. You should call for help or ring the emergency bell in time.
5. When the home elevator runs abnormally, the professional manufacturer should be notified in time for maintenance, and maintenance is not allowed without authorization.