Talking about Several Ways of Elevator Energy Saving and Consumption Reduction
Posted by Admin | 09 Nov
Elevator energy-saving equipment suppliers remind you: Today when elevators are increasingly widely used, elevators consume more energy, and the call for energy saving and consumption reduction is also increasing. Elevator energy-saving solutions do not use a single measure to achieve energy-saving purposes, but It is necessary to formulate practical ways to save energy and reduce consumption of elevators from multiple perspectives, including:
1. Realize energy saving and consumption reduction in elevator software control. For example, establish an effective controlled traffic mode, set the elevator operation mode to acceleration and deceleration variable parameters, minimize the number of elevator stops, and determine the number of different floors through simulation software. The best running curve between time.
2. Take advantage of the elevator machine room on the top of the building, and make full use of solar energy as a supplementary energy source for elevators through transformation.
3. Improve the elevator mechanical transmission and electric drive system, adopt planetary gear reducer, variable frequency voltage regulation and speed regulation drive system, which can effectively reduce the energy consumption of the elevator, and its electric power loss can be reduced by more than 20%.
4. The elevator energy feedback device is a high-performance feedback braking unit dedicated to elevators. It can effectively convert the regenerative electric energy stored in the elevator inverter's capacitors into AC electric energy and send it back to the grid, turning the elevator into a green "power plant" to supply power to other equipment. The recovery efficiency of regenerative electric energy is as high as 97.5%. In addition, because it replaces the resistance energy consumption, the ambient temperature of the machine room is reduced, the operating temperature of the elevator control system is also improved, and the service life of the elevator is prolonged.
5. Update the elevator car lighting system and adopt LED lighting lamps, which can save lighting power by about 90%, and the life of LED lamps is about 40 times longer than that of conventional lamps.
6. The use of advanced elevator control technology, including unmanned automatic light-off technology in the elevator car, intelligent building management technology, etc., can achieve good energy-saving effects.
7. By strengthening the maintenance and management of the elevator in the later stage, and adopting effective operation maintenance and maintenance management measures, reducing the failure rate of the elevator and extending the service life of the elevator are also the embodiment of the elevator energy-saving management measures.