What are the design standards for multi storey villa elevators
Posted by Admin | 29 Jan
What are the design standards for multi-storey villa elevators? Villa elevators are generally installed in private residences and are provided to family members. This type of elevator can be installed outside or inside the villa. Villa elevators are different from ordinary passenger elevators, and their design specifications, technology, and appearance are different from ordinary passenger elevators.
Consider the style of villa elevator:
Mainly consider the hoistway environment and personal preferences, and then consider the cost and difficulty.
1. Airtight hoistway is equipped with airtight car, sightseeing hoistway is equipped with sightseeing car, which can be used for sightseeing on three sides or partly. It is recommended to install glass windows on the door.
2. The car has various shapes. Rectangular, circular, and combined types are all available, and automatic folding doors with transparent materials are recommended.
3. Due to the large number of elevator components in villas, it is not easy to use transparent glass for family sightseeing elevators.
Consider villa elevator functions and safety measures:
The users of villa elevators lack professional knowledge of elevators, and there are no dedicated elevator service personnel, so the safety cannot be reduced. It is best to configure them in accordance with passenger elevator standards.
1. There are generally two ways to open the door. Automatic door and manual door. Automatic and manual doors must have an electromechanical interlock function to prevent the door from being opened when the door is opened and the elevator is not present.
The elevators of the villas on the 2nd floor have no hoistway and no door. But there must be safety measures to prevent shear collisions.
3. Some villa elevators have a manual swing door design, and the car has no door. Then a light curtain door must be installed to prevent the danger of friction, collision, and extrusion.
4. It is recommended to connect the local telephone extension in the car to prevent the alarm for help when the trouble is trapped.
5. Increase self-rescue measures and procedures when trapped. Passengers are not allowed to help themselves in the passenger elevators, and families are different, and copying them completely may cause long-term sleepiness.
6. Standard configuration with power-off emergency leveling function and device. However, this function should be used in abnormal conditions such as overhaul and maintenance.
Classification of villa elevators:
There are three main types of villa elevators: traction, screw, and hydraulic.
1. Traction drive: villa traction ladder is divided into traditional traction steel rope ladder and new traction steel belt ladder. The traction machine is located at the top of the hoistway, and the traction wire rope/steel belt is connected to the car and the counterweight through the traction sheave. Guide wheels are placed on the traction machine so that the car and the counterweight can run normally in the hoistway without colliding. The rotation of the motor drives the traction sheave, and the wire rope/steel belt drives the car and the counterweight to operate relative to each other.
Advantages: comfortable and stable, energy saving, low noise.
2. Screw type drive: The screw type elevator uses a motor as the power source. The motor is connected to the nut through a belt, and the nut tooth pattern and the screw tooth pattern mesh between Yin and Yang. When the motor is working, the driving nut moves on the screw to drive the car The carriage moves up and down.
Advantages: low civil construction requirements, high space utilization, simple structure, no rushing and squatting.
3. Hydraulic drive: A hydraulic elevator is an elevator that uses a hydraulic power source to press oil into the cylinder to make the plunger move in a straight line, directly or indirectly through a wire rope to move the car. Hydraulic elevator is an integrated product of machinery, electricity, electronics and hydraulics. It consists of the following relatively independent but interrelated systems: pumping station system, hydraulic system, guiding system, car, door system, electrical control system, safety protection system.