Now as everyone’s living standards continue to improve, many duplex building owners install elevators, especially for families with the elderly, children, and pregnant women. It is more difficult to go up and down the stairs. They will change the original duplex building stairs into elevators. It is more convenient to go up and down, and it looks more beautiful. So how to install the elevator in the duplex building.
How to install the stairs of a duplex building?
1. In the duplex room, the stairs play the role of connecting up and down. The stairs can be decorated with any materials in the home decoration, such as solid wood, slate, ceramic tiles, etc. In staircase decoration, the most important thing is the design of handrails, which is the most important thing in staircase design.
2. It is most taboo to use mirror stainless steel or other silver shiny metal for indoor handrail design. If you want to use stainless steel, you can use a matte stainless surface. The most ideal material for stair railing is forged steel, followed by cast iron, then wood, and finally porcelain. The most ideal handrail material is wood, followed by stone.
3. Building levels are often finalized in the building, but there are also many owners who demolish and reinstall. Regardless of the shape, if you want to redesign, the most ideal material is cement concrete, followed by steel structure, and finally the essence. This is mainly from the consideration of the stairs making as little noise as possible when people are walking.
How about the elevator in the duplex building?
1. There is a hydraulic elevator in the duplex building. The hydraulic power source presses the oil into the cylinder to make the plunger move in a straight line, and the elevator operates directly or indirectly through the steel wire rope.
2. Duplex refers to the indoor unit type. As far as the whole building is concerned, it can be multi-storey, small high-rise or high-rise.
3. Duplex house is a kind of economical residence designed and inspired by the design concept of split-level residence. The duplex house is conceptually a one-story house, and does not have a complete two-story space. The single-story is higher than ordinary houses (usually 2.8 meters high). A mezzanine can be added locally to arrange a bedroom or a study room, etc. The purpose of using stairs to connect up and down is to increase the usable area in a limited space and improve the space utilization rate of the residence.
4. Duplex house is a kind of economical house. In terms of construction, each household still occupies two floors above and below. Actually, a 1.2-meter mezzanine is added to a higher floor. The total height of the two floors is much lower than that of a split-level residence or a duplex residence. The lower layer is for living, cooking, eating, bathing, etc., and the upper layer is for rest and sleep.
The more common duplex buildings are two-storey buildings, and they can all be installed with elevators. Owners can choose different styles, sizes, prices, etc. according to their actual needs.