How to maintain the villa elevator? Now with the progress of society and economic development, more and more people have realized the freedom of wealth. For the convenience of travel, many villa owners install elevators in their homes. Although it is very convenient to use, the maintenance of the villa elevators has made many owners. It's a headache, and it must be maintained regularly in order to be safe. So how to maintain the villa elevator?
Villa elevator maintenance:
1. The time for comprehensive maintenance of villa elevators is 4-6 times a year.
2. Maintenance and inspection items: door lock device, electrical safety device, grounding continuity, support and suspension system, drive device and brake, device to prevent free fall and overspeed descent, alarm system, door protection device, inspection of the inner surface of the hoistway, Rails and guide shoes, lighting and emergency lighting, emergency operating devices, etc.
Villa elevator maintenance plan:
1. Routine maintenance: through the eyes, ears, nose, hands, and body of the maintenance personnel, observe, inspect and simple test the equipment and its operating status to find and solve the signs of failure in time.
2. Regular maintenance: through detailed inspection, repair, replacement, and adjustment of certain parts of the equipment in operation, so that the inspected parts meet the necessary standards, and fundamentally ensure the internal quality of the equipment.
The maintenance of the villa elevator is for the safety of our lives. Regular maintenance and maintenance of the elevator is also an indispensable step, which is also the key to ensuring normal and safe operation all the time.
Professionals, how do they maintain it?
1. Onsite maintenance by maintenance personnel
The period of regular maintenance for villa elevators is generally 1-3 months. It is far from enough for users to maintain themselves as described above. Professional maintenance personnel need to use professional equipment to inspect, repair, and replace elevator equipment to ensure the long-term and safe operation of your elevator.
2. Maintenance of elevator hall door and car door
Elevator failures are usually on the elevator hall door and car door, so attention should be paid to the maintenance of the hall door and car door. The upper sill frame of the door is kept well lubricated by adding oil, so that the elevator will not make noise during operation and when the door is opened. Pay attention to the inspection of the safety touch panel of the elevator or the touch panel switch line of the light curtain type, because the high frequency of the elevator opening and closing the door will damage the switching line, which requires professional maintenance personnel to check every time. ,replace.
3. The brain of the elevator-the electrical part
Electrical components are roughly divided into control panels, electrical switches of various safety circuits, etc., which are equivalent to the brain of the elevator and the central nerve of the elevator. The starting, running, and door opening and closing of the elevator are all dominated by it, so in daily maintenance work It must be treated as a top priority.
Since home elevators are usually mainly used by the elderly and minors, it is necessary to customize the design for the convenience of use: the door opening form of the home elevator should use automatic doors as much as possible, and the door opening size and door opening and closing speed should also be specially customized; The internal control panel considers large buttons and mechanical buttons as much as possible to ensure simple and direct operation; the hall door call design needs to consider the possibility of children taking the ladder by themselves and make preventive settings to prevent children from misoperation.
Generally speaking, villa elevators need regular and routine maintenance. It is about 4-6 times a year for all aspects of maintenance. The easiest way is to let the maintenance personnel come to the door for maintenance.