Learn to recognize when taking the elevator safely
Posted by Admin | 29 Jun
A. In three cases, be careful: 1. The elevator stops running due to failure. 2. The elevator operation suddenly accelerates. 3. The elevator runs abnormally or has a burnt smell.
B. Be vigilant when entering a malfunctioning elevator: 1. (No matter how many floors there are) quickly press the buttons on each floor. Description: When the emergency power supply moves, the elevator can immediately stop and continue to fall.
2. If there is a handle in the elevator, hold the handle tightly with one hand. Explanation: To fix your position so that you don't fall over because of an unsteady center of gravity.
3. The entire back and head are close to the inner wall of the elevator, in a straight line. Description: In order to use elevator walls as spine protection.
4. The knees are bent. Explanation: The most important thing is that because ligaments are the only tissue that is rich in elasticity in the human body, the bending of the knee is used to withstand the pressure of heavy blows, which is greater than that of bones.
5. To lift the heel, is the foot. If there are few people in the elevator, it is best to spread your arms and grab the handle or the elevator wall.
C. Pay attention to the observation before entering the elevator 1. When taking the elevator, if you find that the elevator is running abnormally or there is a burning smell in the elevator, you should stop it and inform the maintenance personnel in time, and place a warning sign at the elevator entrance.
2. Do not take elevators that are "over-age" and do not meet the standard of use.
3. Parents should educate their children how to ride the elevator correctly and how to deal with it in the event of an elevator accident.
4. Don't jump around in the elevator, and don't push each other when getting up and down the elevator.
D. It is best to pay attention to these four points before entering the elevator: 1. After the elevator door is opened, observe whether the car is on the corresponding floor to prevent falling. When entering and exiting the elevator car, you should enter and exit quickly, not crowded, and do not stay at the hall door. After entering the elevator car, you should try to stand in the car and do not lean against the door.
2. When the elevator is running, do not jump or push. When taking an escalator, after pressing the floor button, do not press any other buttons, let alone the alarm button.
When riding an escalator in a shopping mall, you must hold the handrail of the elevator, and your head, hands, and body should not exceed the handrail to prevent crushing and bruising. When ladies in skirts go up and down the escalator, be careful not to let the skirt hang on the escalator. When going up and down the escalator, enter and exit steadily and quickly. The escalator also has emergency stop switches, and passengers should not touch these buttons.
3. If you encounter a sudden power failure and other faults when riding the elevator, you cannot get out of the elevator. You must not panic, there will be no danger, do not press or forcibly open the elevator door, you should press the alarm button in the elevator or contact by mobile phone and wait. rescue.
4. Do not collide with the hall door, and do not pry the elevator hall door with your hands or sticks. These actions often cause great harm to the safe operation of the elevator.